FANDOM

­
1,374 Pages

    • In A mission you will steal a green goo from a military train...

      This Voices was in the misson when you are inside Area 69...

      Theres also An FBI agent on the chopper that says stuff like "Their`re comming for me!" and other alien connected words...

      Inside Area 69 there is a few reachearch rooms...That could been used to search aliens...

      Theres also alot of UFO shaped objects in the game like... umbrellas and light bulbs...

      I hope I said atleast one new thing and I will investigate this further and I will share it with your guys...

      As my sloagen says: If you need evidence/Proof...I will find them!

      GTA_Myth_Hunter01

        Loading editor
    • They are references to aliens in mission Black Project. The inaccessible rooms in the interior of Area 69 can have something. There may be a glitch or something to search those rooms which is yet to be found out by Myth Hunters.

        Loading editor
    • They have putted in an Half Life 2 easter egg in one of the research rooms, Because there is a red crowbar there...

      But I think I`ve seen some green goo in one of the rechearch rooms...

      I need to investigate this further...I`ll start an disgussion about this then...

      GTA_Myth_Hunter01

        Loading editor
    • Area 69 is based on Area 51, which has a lot of UFO mythology surrounding it. The loudspeaker dialogue is a play on that. It isn't proof of anything.

        Loading editor
    • If they dont set in an UFO easter egg in GTA San Andreas...Why do it in GTA 5?

      Because it is in GTA San Andreas to!

      There are alot of things that shows it!

      Like the game files on UFO LIGHT and Alien Noise...

      There is UFO pictures in GTA San Andreas...A pap that shows locations...

      Area 69 sounds and talking...

      And I know...Area 51 is Area 69 in GTA San Andreas, And its Fort Zancudo in GTA 5...

      I`m reading about the aliens (Real-Life) to find clues and stuff...

      The Big Ear Satelite dish in GTA San Andreas is the 5 satelite dishes in GTA 5...And is connectet to this somehow...

      I also am currently trying to find the jetpack whos also has something to do with Area 51 and the satelite dishes to do...

      There are 2 places with the same windmil in a base just like the altruist...

      They`re Hippies and then they`re connected to the Hippie camp...

      And everything is alittle piece of evidence to find the truth...

      I belive there is an UFO in GTA San Andreas...Even if its just lights...it still is an alien...

      This is my toughts....

      Comment what your thinking...

      And I`m just trying to solve all this insane hard myths....

      GTA_Myth_Hunter01

        Loading editor
    • Ghost Leader wrote: Area 69 is based on Area 51, which has a lot of UFO mythology surrounding it. The loudspeaker dialogue is a play on that. It isn't proof of anything.

      The dialogue is jusy a reference not qny proof. But there can be some thing in those inaccessible rooms

        Loading editor
    • YEAH! Exactly!

      Why would RockStar add in alot of rooms in an secret military base...if it isent for something?

      I have not played the old GTA 1 and GTA 2 games but...If one of your has...Is it an Area 51 in there?

      But back to San Andreas...

      I know I have seen the green goo inside area 69 somwhere...

      In one of the looked rooms it is green goo on the floor...but i dont remember where...

      We should check it out!

      GTA_Myth_Hunter01

        Loading editor
    • Myth hunter wrote: The dialogue is jusy a reference not qny proof. But there can be some thing in those inaccessible rooms

      And yet this discussion is titled "PROOF of Aliens in GTA SA" and all that's offered is those sound clips.

      GTA Myth Hunter01 wrote: Why would RockStar add in alot of rooms in an secret military base...if it isent for something?

      They are for something. They're for the same thing that all the inaccessible houses and other buildings are for: scenery and atmosphere.

        Loading editor
    • Ghost Leader wrote:

      Myth hunter wrote: The dialogue is jusy a reference not qny proof. But there can

      GTA Myth Hunter01 wrote: Why would RockStar add in alot of rooms in an secret military base...if it isent for something?

      They are for something. They're for the same thing that all the inaccessible houses and other buildings are for: scenery and atmosphere.

      They are for scenery. But just like there are glitches to get into area 69 and liberty city there can be some thing yo access those rooms. But it is highly unlikely as gta sa is a old game and almost all the glitches are already founded.
        Loading editor
    • But just because there are glitches to get into these places, doesn't automatically mean there's anything to get.

        Loading editor
    • Ghost Leader wrote: But just because there are glitches to get into these places, doesn't automatically mean there's anything to get.

      I know. That is why i said it is highly unlikely and most probably false.

        Loading editor
    • If there is a owner of the alien culture in area 69,than there are aliens.You dont see them physically doesnt mean they arent real.Yes this IS a PROOF.

        Loading editor
    • StrangeThingsGonnaHappen wrote: If there is a owner of the alien culture in area 69,than there are aliens.You dont see them physically doesnt mean they arent real.Yes this IS a PROOF.

      You mean they are provem as references and false in physical form.
        Loading editor
    • Myth hunter wrote:

      StrangeThingsGonnaHappen wrote: If there is a owner of the alien culture in area 69,than there are aliens.You dont see them physically doesnt mean they arent real.Yes this IS a PROOF.

      You mean they are provem as references and false in physical form.


      Exactly :)

        Loading editor
    • I will add up everything now:

      1. There is 2 voice recordings about UFO`s and Aliens in GTA San Andreas...

      2. An FBI agent in the chopper where you fly from Area 69 says stuff like "Their`re comming for me!"

      3. There is an green goo that also is described as green alien goo in the game files.

      4. There are alot of hidden rooms in Area 69 as well as a referance to Halflife 2.

      5. There are strange lights in different colors that in the game files is called UFO lights.

      6. There is 69 UFO pictures in Lil` Probe Inn.

      7. There is a map with dots on it in Lil` Probe Inn and in Torèno`s Ranch.

      8. There are signal and radio equipment used for outer space communication in Lil` Probe Inn and in Torenos Ranch.

      9. There is a big satelite dish called the Big Ear that the military owns and its pointed to the space.

      10. The area 69 is based on the area 51 in real life who is belived to contain UFO`s and aliens They`re experimenting on...

      11. The enterance inside area 69 is locked (Possible a place you weren`t ment to go? Or they added it in because they was hiding something?) The only way in is with a glitch!

      12. An mission involves beeing inside Area 69... There you can see the green goo, The alien messages from the speaker and the Paranoid FBI agent.

      13. There is several pedestriants talking about: "I saw it in the skys" and "Its comming right towards us" and "Its going to kill me!".

      14. The spinning figure outside Lil` Probe Inn is an UFO...

      That and many other referances to UFO`s and aliens in GTA San Andras...

      Why add in so much for nothing?

      Its just my opinion but I think the UFO`s is there...somewhere...

      GTA_Myth_Hunter01

        Loading editor
    • My conclusion is: Proven(as various references and hints) False\unlikely(in physical form)

        Loading editor
    • But one thing is for sure...Its in GTA 5!

      But I`ll still hunt for myths in GTA San Andreas...

      And I`ll share it with your guys... :)

      GTA_Myth_Hunter01

        Loading editor
    • GTA Myth Hunter01 wrote: I will add up everything now:

      1. There is 2 voice recordings about UFO`s and Aliens in GTA San Andreas...

      2. An FBI agent in the chopper where you fly from Area 69 says stuff like "Their`re comming for me!"

      3. There is an green goo that also is described as green alien goo in the game files.

      4. There are alot of hidden rooms in Area 69 as well as a referance to Halflife 2.

      5. There are strange lights in different colors that in the game files is called UFO lights.

      6. There is 69 UFO pictures in Lil` Probe Inn.

      7. There is a map with dots on it in Lil` Probe Inn and in Torèno`s Ranch.

      8. There are signal and radio equipment used for outer space communication in Lil` Probe Inn and in Torenos Ranch.

      9. There is a big satelite dish called the Big Ear that the military owns and its pointed to the space.

      10. The area 69 is based on the area 51 in real life who is belived to contain UFO`s and aliens They`re experimenting on...

      11. The enterance inside area 69 is locked (Possible a place you weren`t ment to go? Or they added it in because they was hiding something?) The only way in is with a glitch!

      12. An mission involves beeing inside Area 69... There you can see the green goo, The alien messages from the speaker and the Paranoid FBI agent.

      13. There is several pedestriants talking about: "I saw it in the skys" and "Its comming right towards us" and "Its going to kill me!".

      14. The spinning figure outside Lil` Probe Inn is an UFO...

      That and many other referances to UFO`s and aliens in GTA San Andras...

      Why add in so much for nothing?

      Its just my opinion but I think the UFO`s is there...somewhere...

      GTA_Myth_Hunter01

      None of that points to a physical presence, though. That's what I'm talking about. These references don't necessarily mean they exist in the game in physical form.

        Loading editor
    • Ghost Leader wrote:

      None of that points to a physical presence, though. That's what I'm talking about. These references don't necessarily mean they exist in the game in physical form.

      As i said they are proven as references only not in physical form
        Loading editor
    • Im not saying their`re proven but I am saying that new clues is beeing found and it could lead to a secret location...

      GTA San Andreas is huge... I doubt that anyone has been in every corners and rooms...

      I am saying they can be proven...

      So far, Their`re proven in GTA 5...

      GTA_Myth_Hunter01

        Loading editor
    • Proven in audio boiiiiiiii

        Loading editor
    • What are they doing?? are they communicating with alien with the Big Ear Sattelite Dish? It always troubles me.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.