FANDOM

­
1,377 Pages

  • I'm glad you've returned to the wiki, but can you not change myth's existance to False. You've been doing that recently.

      Loading editor
    • Why? they are proven to be false.Even if you re-edit the others,Piggsy is ABSOLUTELY FAKE.I want to learn why they cant be false.

        Loading editor
    • Piggsy is proven as reference to manhunt and false in physical form

        Loading editor
    • Myth hunter wrote:
      Piggsy is proven as reference to manhunt and false in physical form

      Yes.

        Loading editor
    • StrangeThingsGonnaHappen wrote:
      Why? they are proven to be false.Even if you re-edit the others,Piggsy is ABSOLUTELY FAKE.I want to learn why they cant be false.


      Even though some myths are most likely fake, there is still a possibility of them being in the game. It is for this reason that we have the Unlikely existance label.

        Loading editor
    • Boomer8 wrote:


      Even though some myths are most likely fake, there is still a possibility of them being in the game. It is for this reason that we have the Unlikely existance label.

      well technically anything could be set to "unlikely". IF somebody really thinks that its possible for a working time machine that transports you into GTA V on PC on max settings, and there would be "a chance" of it happening, no wonder somebody will think piggsy is in the game. He isn't, ok? and, if he wwas, tell me where to find him in th game files

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.