I think it would be an GTA IV update in 2016...Heres why:
1. In one of the Epsilon missions (The second or third) The mission will end when they go out from the Storage and they say KIFFLOM!...Then your free to explore to storage...Take a look on one of the posters in the room it says:
NEW EPSILON BUILDING COMMING TO LIBERTY CITY 2016!
2. In one of the safehouses in MAX PAYNE 3 it has been found an Liberty City map with red circles and lines on it...what could meen a few locations to easter eggs...
3. It cant be the GTA 6 because:
1. The GTA 6 is meant to be in South America.
2. Rockstar wouldent make a game in the same city as a game right before a game in another location.
GTA IV is my favorite GTA game but I doubt R* will reuse Liberty City/GTA Iv in the future. There were two additional episodes added and the game has been played to death while gamers were waiting for GTA V. Unless they added the new World Trade Center and expanded the map (upstate forest) the update would be pretty pointless.
I know it seems pointless for Rockstar to add in a few new stuff in GTA IV...
But i`ve seen the poster...I can post a picture of it when i come to that mission again, because i am currently replaying the game for looking thru some quotes and stuff...I`ll post a picture of it, it looks like a new Massive Epsilon building almost the size as the FIB or the IAA building in GTA 5...When i post the picture you can judge what you think about it
It may have something to do with GTA 6...But GTA 6 is belived to be in South America, But it could be that the GTA 6 will be the ultimate GTA game...because it may be that Rockstar makes the GTA 6 able to switch between many places with planes or something
Rockstar is the best Game developers in the world so maybe they could make an AWESOME game with alot of places to travel...because if i think about it, The GTA 6 cant be in South America because there isent any banks to rob exept the crime in Mexico...I most search more in this...
But since it was only at the size of 32MB's it would suggest that an Epsilon Building were unlikely to have been added. I know I've seen a poster somewhere, saying: NEW EPSILON BUILIDNG COMING TO LIBERTY CITY IN 2016". I just don't remember where I saw it, if it was in-game or not.
GTA Myth Hunter01 wrote: But since it was only at the size of 32MB's it would suggest that an Epsilon Building were unlikely to have been added. I know I've seen a poster somewhere, saying: NEW EPSILON BUILIDNG COMING TO LIBERTY CITY IN 2016". I just don't remember where I saw it, if it was in-game or not.
Yeah, it was only a performance fix with Windows 8 and 10 support.