|For the Easter Egg in other GTA games, see Signs.|
Signs are a form of Easter egg in the Grand Theft Auto series. They take the form of messages that were deliberately placed by game developers for the players to find, and they are usually ironic or humorous. They have always been hidden in secret and hard to get to places. There is always, at least, one sign in each game that sometimes leads to other Easter eggs.
- In Chamberlain Hills, Los Santos, a large graffiti tag on the side of a wall reads Welcome back and We missed you last time!, possibly welcoming the player back to Los Santos since GTA San Andreas.
- On the east side of the Del Perro Beach pier, The Nothing is here sign returns. However, it is inscribed, Nothing to see here! Groove along, alongside a drawn smiley face, a possible reference to GTA San Andreas and Grove Street Families.
- On top of Mount Chiliad are two signs. One reads Old Man's Crack and the other reads Bell's End.
- There is also a sign CLIMATE IS NOT CHANGIN. FACT!! on the Vespucci Beach.
- Somewhere in LS, there is a sign Yes! Everything Does SUCK! (see gallery.)