The mountain range is the easternmost part of the map, and the area has only 2 roads and only one of which is fully paved. The area is not very wide, but it is the longest mountain range in the game.
- Grave on the Mountain
- FIB Agents at Chianski Passage
- El Gordo Lighthouse
- Jolene Cranley-Evan's Ghost
- Panic in the Woods
- There is a rusty tractor next to the lighthouse, hidden in a bush. This is most likely a reference to the Epsilon Program, as the player gets the same tractor for completing their side missions, without betraying the cult.
- It also may be a reference to the cultivator found in bushes near Mr. Trenchcoat's House in GTA San Andreas.
- After the player passes the lighthouse on the road, the road turns into dirt, and NPCs will not spawn once this mark has been passed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.