|For the Easter Egg in other GTA games, see Rockstar Logo.|
The Rockstar Games Logo has been featured in every game in the Grand Theft Auto series since the 3D universe debut, Grand Theft Auto III. Rockstar Games has left their logo within the games as Easter eggs. The logos can usually be found on billboards, signs and even on articles of clothing.
- If you fly a helicopter over Starfish Island, you will spot a swimming pool in the back yard of a large mansion which is shaped like the Rockstar Games Logo.
- A technical glitch can also be observed: if flying over Starfish Island, another Rockstar symbol can be perceived in one of the pools, but will vanish if approached.
- A Rockstar symbol can be seen on the walls of a small storm drain located in Little Haiti.
- Beach towels on the beach bear the Rockstar logo.
- In Funeraria Romero, there are gravestones featuring the Rockstar Games logo on them. Another image shows an edited photograph of Dracula with the logo on his shirt.
- In Little Haiti, there is a large billboard in front of the Cafe Robina. The billboard has a large Rockstar logo painted on it. An identical billboard also appears across the street from Screw This.
- On the entrance wall of the Fort Baxter Air Base administration building, a Rockstar emblem can be spotted alongside the Vice City Military emblem.
- Rockstar logo is also inscribed on the machine secured with the satellite dishes.
- Rockstar logos can also be noticed on the shutters of some shops in Little Haiti, east to the Kaufman Cabs.
- The Ammu-Nation clerk wears a jacket with the Rockstar logo on its front, and the word "ROCKSTAR" on the back.
- The logo may appear as a sponsorship sticker on some variants of the Bloodring Banger and the Hotring Racer.
- The logo appears on the tailfins of some of the large airplanes in the Escobar International Airport.
- The Rockstar star constellation also appears in GTA Vice City.
- On the Western island, there is a large business named Roxor, who's logo is a large R. Roxor is phonetically similar to Rockstar.
- The Rock City building has a poster promoting a band named Jock Star, which sounds similar to Rockstar.