|For the Easter Egg in other GTA games, see References to Other Cities.|
List of Easter eggs
- Vice City postcards can be found being sold in certain shops across San Andreas.
- In the Drive Thru Confessions graveyard, a grave bearing the name of a Rockstar developer, Steven Mulholland, can be found, reading "R.I.P Steven Mulholland". The grave can also be seen in Funeraria Romero in Vice City.
- In Rodeo, Los Santos, there is a multimedia store that showcases both GTA III and GTA Vice City for sale in the window.
- Inside Ryder's home, there is a large poster in the living room featuring the cover art of GTA Vice City.
- There is GTA Vice City box art stuck on a wall in Foster Valley.
- In Angel Pine, there is a trash can containing the maps of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- Inside Zero RC, there are action figures that depict Tommy Vercetti and Lance Vance from GTA Vice City.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.